- Assemble pipes, hoses and pumping equipment using hand tools with minimal supervision.
- Physically able to handle technical tasks in harsh environmental conditions and capable of performing strenuous physical labour.
- Must operate company equipment in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at job site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Under minimal supervision, receive and follow detailed instructions on how to safely perform intermediate hands-on technical duties for the product line services.
- Maintain proper communications with co-workers and supervisors.
- Maintain regulatory documentation as required.
- Keep industry related certifications updated.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.