· Team up with digital marketer to create campaigns, presentation and proposals to increase sales.
· Hand out proposals and presentations to prospective clients and companies
· Take prospective clients on inspections
· Organize, book and attend meetings with clients and landlords.
· Complete weekly report on marketing activities and send to the manager
· Search for new investible properties.
· Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with the company’s objectives
· Manage all marketing operations for the company and other activities within the marketing department.
· Preparing online and print marketing strategies
· Present and sell company’s products and services to current and potential clients to meet set sales targets
· Organizing and participating in marketing activities or event to raise brand awareness and create sales outlets
· Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company message to prospective and existing customers online and offline.
· Contribute to annual sales and marketing plan
· Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
· Contribute in the implementation of market strategies.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Creating a wide range of different marketing materials that will attract clients.
· Employ professional means of attracting clients for inspection and possibly closing a deal.
· Candidate must possess 2 years working experience.
· BS.c in Marketing or any other related course from an accredited Institution.
· Excellent written and editing skills.
· A genuine passion for marketing and business development
· Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
· Must be a good communicator, patient, value time, flexible, dependable, transparent and diligent.