Dimension of the role:
- Sustain the existing network & handle the supply Chain for materials and ensure timely distribution of the merchandise meeting end to end demand and supply.
- RM /PM ordering , and follow up with concerned parties
- Establishing items stock as per the monthly production sales targets and documentation inventory control
- Monthly standard vs. actual consumption comparison.
- Raising note on rejected and expired material.
- Local receipt as per daily requirement and controlled by PO balance on system are reporting to the manager on daily bases.
- Compliance and control of receipt and issues of items from Stores
- Supervision on Vehicle movements and liaise for timely dispatches with concerned parties
- Space utilization for the smooth movement of raw material within the factory premises.
- Stock checking on month ends and as advised by Finance.
- KPIS OTIF/Inventory turns /WIP management and Working capital monitoring, FIFO, FEFO & LIFO systems.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Team Player
- Sense of Urgency
- Accountability for all Demands and Supplies documentation
- High Moral and personal Integrity
- Degree / HND Material management
Knowledge Technical Skills
- Calculation of direct material requirement through an evolved computerized system.
- Material as per location specified in FIFO, FEFO & LIFO systems.
- Raw Material planning and documentation.
- MS Office Excellent in Excel