- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
- Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Office 365 team you will be supporting everything related to the Office 365 suite for enterprise users. Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training, and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialization.
- Up to 2 years experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with cloud technologies and interest in Rehat, Ubuntu or Linux
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the required criteria would be contacted on the next step of the recruitment exercise.