A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
We are in need of an Office Secretary who will organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures.
Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.