Our client S.S. Afemikhe Consulting Limited (SSAC), a leading indigenous professional service firm who specialize in accounting, business advisory and tax services.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE ABUJA BRANCH MANAGER
1. Develop strategies to be implemented, forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
2. Review of the technical reports, tenders and proposals prepared by the Audit senior and Audit manager;
3. Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately in setting and achieving branch financial goals
4. Actively source for new business opportunities in both public and private sector of Nigeria;
5. Develop employee schedules and manage personnel on projects – ensure that paperwork is timely completed
6. Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and Marketing and managing staff, project activity.
7. Building, training - bringing out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation and developing the Branch staff ensuring your team’s success;
8. Reviewing monthly income statements to reduce unnecessary operating costs and increase profits;
9. Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies and programs to achieve financial goals, Staying abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
10. Manage a diverse portfolio of environmental projects;
11. Promoting a positive company image by promptly addressing customer concerns, maintaining a clean and orderly facility and participating in industry related exhibitions
12. Manages priorities through planning and execution to drive all aspects of branch performance.
13. Accountable for risk management and compliance in a complex business environment.
14. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members.
15. Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
16. Meet goals and metrics
17. Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
18. Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
19. Maintain and develop flexible, efficient and effective work flows and systems to reach financial and operational excellence.
20. Perform every other duty that enables him to carry out his managerial role in the branch.
21. Performs any other functions set out by the management.
Reports directly to the Partner – in – charge and the Managing Partner.