- This position will be required to maintain professional relationships with a range of Government agencies, statutory authorities, clients, airport authorities, travel agents and other service providers.
- Administrative programs and support services (e.g. secretarial, records management, attendance and scheduling)
- To provide a high level of internal and external customer service and maintain a customer-focused approach at all times
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Admin Officer is required to
- Serve as an Assistant to the Business Development Manager during meetings and engagements in Lagos and its environs
- Participate and represent SICL with the Manager in client/government agencies scheduled events.
- Manage transmittal of company correspondence from client to company and vice versa.
- Serve as the custodian of the company’s safe and manage efficiently all corporate documents.
- Manage all Lagos office facilities and office equipment, furniture and fittings.
- Assist Port Harcourt (PH) office to execute their various planned activities
- Oversee the distribution and dispatch of incoming and outgoing mail
- Be available for any business enquiry about SICL and its businesses in the Lagos area.
- Provide information about SICL, such as the location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to both internal and external customers, at all times in Lagos office
- Performs Other duties as assigned by the Management
- Manage the protocol list
- Ensure the Distribution of Corporate gifts.
- Imprest Management and retirement.
- ATM use
- Budget implementation
- Receive company staff from PH or other locations, make necessary accommodation and transport arrangements.
- Ensure Airport pick up for staff
- Be responsible for all staff Lodging
- Provide in Lagos Transportation
- Maintain and regularly update Hotel Directory/ enter long term relationships.
- Manage relationship with vendors.
- Ensure that all documents from the division are adequately catalogued and stored for easy retrieval
- Human Relations
- Good Customer Service proficiency
- IT Appreciation & Application
- Document & Records Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Business report writing
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to connect actions with outcomes to deliver high-quality results
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with others
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Have a proactive disposition towards duties
- Should be able to use initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Should have a deep understanding of relationship management
- Should possess leadership/supervisory skills
- Have negotiation skills
- Understand reporting lines
- Accountability of funds
- Be a strong team player
- Have organization and administrative skills
- Have sound oral & written communication skills
- Ability to give and be given critical feedback.
- Bachelors in Business administration and/or related discipline Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4yrs in the discharge of administrative duties
- All departments
- Vendors, suppliers, clients, guests.
- Salary: 120-200k
- Location: Ogudu, Lagos
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.