- Ref No: DESL - FE/2020/003Location: Port HarcourtResponsibilities:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Administer and perform administrative and clerical function such as;
- Word processing and typing
- Sorting and filling
- Photocopy, printing, scanning etc
- Record Keeping
- Appointment scheduling
- Print and Package course materials
- Process, print and package student certificates
- Register student and maintain clean record and database
- Attend to customers inquires on phone calls and in the office and indulge in regular follow up of prospective
- Sets up meeting room and equipment for use and record all meeting minutes.
- Receive and assist visitor in a professional manners.
- Assist in marketing of our services both corporate and individuals in order to meet company monthly set target
- Provide Hospitality for Student/client including arranging and purchasing meals and refreshments.
- Create and maintains office filing system both electronic and manual
- Maintain inventory of the office for ensuring availability of required items.
- Collect all incoming cash payment and disburse cash for approved expenditure and account for all
- Assess customer needs and explain services, processes, procedure, and guideline ensuring customer’s satisfactory.
- Check company emails, reply company email and transfer emails to the appropriate personnel where applicable.
- Carryout company’s bank transactions such as authorized deposit, transfer and withdrawal of approved money from bank
- Summit daily report to the accountant and management
- Carry out other duties that may be reasonably assign to you by the management.
- Proven experience with not less than 3 years as an office administrator, office assistant or similar role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professionally, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Time management and organizational skill
- Confidentiality and trust worthy
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Certificates in office management is an advantage
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in Management or related discipline.
- Must be female age not more than 37 years
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and cover letter with the title of the role and job location as the subject of the mail
The body of the mail should contain your cover letter and outline your professional qualifications and experience relevant to the role.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must reside in either Port Harcourt, Lagos, Warri, Calabar or willing to relocate.
If after 2 weeks of the application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.