We are a young family of farmers that believe in the integrity of the products we supply to the market. So we have made our holdings a small manageable sizes in different parts of the country, from the forest of OYO state into the savannahs of Kogi state, Nigeria. We also support and buy from smaller homestead farmers that have a few trees in the gardens or
farms to support local economy.
We are a small farm holding with just over 20 Hectare of Moringa Olifera trees. Our objective is to product and support a healthy lifestyle for our customers. We do not use any chemical of any type control pest or to improve the yields of our crop. Every moringa leaf, seed or oils are 100% organic products, grown in our own farms.
Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
Maintain a daily inventory of stock and send daily report
Provide weekly report and planning for the weeks ahead
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred