- Receiving training and learning of different staff functions and operations.
- Understanding the company vision, products and policies and carrying out tasks in line with the same.
- Setting realistic goals towards self-improvement based on things learnt.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Proficient in the use of the Computer and Basic Microsoft Office applications.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Hardworking, dedicated and quick to learn new skills.
- Currently undergoing NYSC.
Please, only those who perfectly fit into the above description should apply.