The ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, a state-of- the art 400-bed Hospital Complex which offers the optimum in patient care and management. ABUAD Multi-System Hospital is established as a Top Research Centre, Educational Institution, Health Service Centre and a Medical Tourism Destination. The Hospital is co-managed by Aster DM Healthcare based in Dubai and India. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerian and non-Nigerian Consultants for the Clinical Specialist position below in Afe Babalola University Multi-system Hospital Ado-Ekiti, South-West Nigeria:
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess 5 Credit Passes in the WAEC/GCE/NECO and also possess the Professional Double Qualifications (RN, R.M or BNSC, B.Sc Nursing registrable with the NMCN).
- Possession of a current Professional Practicing License is mandatory.
- Possession of additional Post-basic qualifications in Peri-Operative, Anaesthesia, ENT, Ophthalmology, A&E, ICU/Critical Care, Paediatrics and Renal, etc will be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.