SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Occupational Health records and resources
- Manage Occupational Health Administration
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Manage own performance and performance of direct reports
- Apply the VPO principles and practices
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc in Nursing and/or additional professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Systemic problem-solver
- Great attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices
- Act with integrity