ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales, Operations and Business Development:
- Ensure effective supervision of NFR business chain (Confectionery, Auto-workshop and real estate)
- Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and or expand on existing business.
- Keep track of new developments in all NFR business chain in the local and global downstream industry
- Ensure revenue and growth targets for NFR channels are achieved.
- Ensures effective liaison with NFR stakeholders for desired results.
- Identify and adopt new profitable partnerships for NFR
- Ensures effective liaison with relevant internal and external retail/NFR stakeholders/customers for desired results.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences, Real Estate Management or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in Retail Sales or Business Analysis within the downstream Oil & Gas sector. Technical experience is a bonus too.
- Good business development skills
- Ability to develop innovative ideas to drive top and bottom line, testing, learning and refining and then operationalising them
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills
- Good networking, marketing and teaming skills
- Relationship Management.