First Point Group (FPG) is a global Technology recruitment consultancy. Established in 2004, our network of 10 offices, located worldwide, now work with a wide range of businesses, from the world’s largest technology giants, through to emerging challengers in the tech.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for assurance of customer agreed technical standards both for projects & for customer support services.
- Responsible for supporting PM and have a good technical interaction with customer, good Customer Relationship with peers in Customer department.
- Responsible to support the implementation manager to control the quality of the project.
- Responsible for establish a maintenance routine and able to timely handle customer technical problem, product related changes, product issues and correction releases.
- Products/Technical Knowledge update through self learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements.
- Education: 4 year university degree in Computer / Electrical / Electronics.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
- Experience: More than 3 years experience in telecom industry preferably in Datacom Networks.
- Have the in-depth working knowledge of MPLS, L2VPN / L3VPN, MP-BGP, OSPF, BFD, VPN FRR, QinQ etc.
- Must have working experience on Nokia NE series.
- Preferred to have CCNA, CCIP, CCNP.
- Have the ability to abstract project requirements, through participation in project evaluation/implementation process.
- Fully familiar with prevalent telecom industry standards / specifications like ITU-T, ETSI etc and been able to draw technical specifications as per customer's requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
- Have a strong personal interest in developing self professional competencies and skills.