Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective supervision of NFR business chain (Confectionary, Auto-workshop and real estate)
- Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and or expand on existing business.
- Keep track of new developments in all NFR business chain in the local and global downstream industry
- Ensure revenue and growth targets for NFR channels are achieved.
- Ensures effective liaison with NFR stakeholders for desired results.
- Identify and adopt new profitable partnerships for NFR
- Ensures effective liaison with relevant internal and external retail/NFR stakeholders/customers for desired results.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences, Real Estate Management or related field.
- Good business development skills
- Ability to develop innovative ideas to drive top and bottom line, testing, learning and refining and then operationalizing them
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills
- Good networking, marketing and teaming skills
- Relationship Management
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in Retail Sales or Business Analysis within the downstream Oil & Gas sector. Technical experience is a bonus too.