- Writing of press releases
- Writing of feature stories
- Conducting interviews
- Researching articles
- Establishing and maintaining contacts
- Interviewing sources
- Writing, editing, and submitting copy
- Attending events and Covering news event
- Verifying statements and facts
- Staying up to date with privacy, contempt and defamation law
- Liaising with editors, sub–editors, designers and photographers.
- Minimum of one year as a reporter in a print media house
- Excellent use of computer
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.