Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Support the customers in all technical aspects and improve the work relationship.
- Network architecture design, pre-sale solution discussion with Clients.
- Network evaluation and consultant service for Cliens.
- Validate and quantify Clients pain points/issues and business drivers.
- Design and Deployment of all types of IP/WDM/Microwave Network Elements.
- Promote Huawei Network solution in the account through effective technical delivery.
- Summarize network sorted out issues and output case or product solutions on Huawei knowledge base.
- Design communications diagrams and solution.
- Bachelor's Degree or above with at least 4 years of relevant experience in Networking (technical experience in a complex Telecommunications environment or with a large ISP network)
- Good understanding of Network, Solid experience of IP, MPLS, BGP/MP-BGP, WDM, Microwave, traffic engineering, SDN and IP network design.
- Have network technical director experience, familiar with telecom provider network architecture.
- Experienced with operators, other telecoms equipment suppliers or system integration suppliers .
- Understand the procedure of telecommunication project implementation and maintenance procedure.
- Good service spirit and strong communication ability.