ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- The role will identify new and improve existing Core Systems (including the Station Identification to Streaming Process - SISPRO) via the collection and interpretation of available data to boost the financial and non-financial outcomes of the retail stations.
- The role will also take the lead in developing and managing a network of agents, building their capacity to deliver the expected quality of sites using the relevant proprietary site selection tools (including STPA 3.0).
- The Network Incubation Lead is expected to maintain a pipeline of prospective retail sites via an up to date leads register to enhance the company’s chances of acquiring and streaming stations to (time, quality and sales) budget.
- The role will be tasked with acquiring a thorough understanding of critical success factors of new retail stations.
- Amongst other KPIs, the role will be assessed on percentage increase in average sales volumes as well as attainment of other financial (NPV, IRR and payback period) expectations Holder must display and cascade core values that are consistent with the standards of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Retail Footprint Expansion:
- Develops and maintains a network development masterplan to guide company’s expansion Strategy.
- Manages a network of agents and develops their capacity to identify and mature leads within acceptable time frame.
- Ensures the attainment of CAPEX to volume targets by reducing the cost of retail site acquisition for acceptable sites.
Back Office and Data Management:
- Improves and deepens organization’s understanding of the STPA and identifies new core systems to evolve the role further.
- Leverages innovation and affordable technology to improve process efficiency and quality of new acquisition.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable processes and policies for sustainability and zero legal and financial exposure.
- Prepares and validates STPAs for profitable investment and management decisions.
- Ensures the maintenance of a robust and up to date retail back end.
- Works with all relevant in-house departments to ensure all sites are acquired and streamed to time quality and budget.
- Ensures relationships with agents, landlords and regulators are managed to boost the image, brand equity and reputation of the company.
- Ensures that all activities are conducted within provided EHSSQ guidelines for business continuity.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field
- Downstream Oil & Gas industry knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skill
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Analytical Skill
- Oral and Written communication
- Emotional Intelligence