We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of Radio Access Network (RAN), Broadband Access (BBA), Transmission, Core, Operations Maintenance (OM) and Services Networks. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
The role focuses on executing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Lead Tuning and Optimization team.
- Provide technical support and liaison with RAN related problem.
- Provide technical support in customer discussion, presentation, and workshop.
- 2G, 3G and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility etc.
- Handling customer complaints and provide solution with proper explanation report.
- Whole Network parameter audit and to provide recommendation to sort-out inconsistencies.
- Necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services.
- Participation in development of service portfolio.
- Engagement with Corporate Execute level at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs.
- Drive changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally.
- Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues.
- Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes.
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years work experience in Radio Frequency (RF) Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization.
- 5 years proven expertise on Tuning for in mature Network.
- Knowledge and experience with data collection tools, eg TEMs Investigation 13.0.
- Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK).
- Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000).
- Network Planning and Performance analysis (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER).
Skills / Qualifications
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify area of improvement
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- End-user / customer problem investigation and give quick remedies and solutions
- Radio Frequency (RF) Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE etc.)
- Personal Attributes
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds.
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.