Covenant University - To be a leading World-class Christian Mission University committed to raising a new generation of leaders in all fields of Human endeavor. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Manage and configuring Network devices
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware