We are seeking a junior .NET developer with at least 2 years experience who will be responsible for building .NET applications using ASP.NET (Web Forms & MVC) on any Microsoft SQL Server database version.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the UI, code base and data access layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions on MS SQL Server 2012 and above, Azure SQL and other Cloud Platforms
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework (Web Forms & MVC)
- Proficient in C# .NET
- Good understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, CSS, HTML)
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Working Knowledge of implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- As always, I am counting on your timely response.