At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising. We also have assembled leading software designers, media production experts and a world-class multi-studio facility.
Our target audience is students aged 12-16-year-old. You may also be required to edit and proofread written scripts/lesson notes.
- Prepare rough drafts according to requirements
- Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
- Refining of illustration
- Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
- Participate in design briefs with the team member to identify their needs
- Ensure that illustrations meet quality and brand standards
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software
- Proven work experience as an Illustrator or similar role
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations using Adobe illustrator
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Solid knowledge of software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Salary: 250,000-300,000 Monthly Net Salary (take-home)
- A creative and enabling work environment.
- Housing allocation in a beautiful, serene and secure location.
- Daily lunch from fresh organic produce will be provided.
- Rayfield, Jos, Plateau State
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.