Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- Coordinate all aspects of programme monitoring and reporting ensuring data is of high quality and produced on time.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Collate reports and best stories from projects to form evaluations.
- Coordinate the monitoring of programs to access program performance, relevance and effectiveness.
- Present findings in a variety of engaging and clear ways.
- Coordinate the delivery of monitoring, evaluation and learning reporting requirements.
- Adhere to all relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Good Knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited university
- Great Communication Skills
- Ability to identify practical and deliverable evaluation plans
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Great Multitasker.