Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is an Information Technology Consulting Company. Due to internal expansion, they have decided to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position above.
- The Mobile/Web Developer's role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications.
- This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle.
- The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports as required.
- Design and development of mission-critical mobile and web applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
- Work with other developers and stakeholders to create and maintain a robust framework to support the mobile and web apps.
- Work with the front-end designers to build the interface with a focus on usability features.
- Create a compelling mobile device and/or browser-specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimize performance for the mobile and web apps.
Technical Skills Required.
- Proven development experience in desktop and mobile web development.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human-computer interaction and mobile usability design principles
- Multiple years of server-side programming experience in C# and Net
- Experience in database technologies like MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Experience in native and hybrid Android and iOS development frameworks (Ionic 2, Xamarin framework etc.)
- Familiarity with designing, creating and consuming RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Familiarity with version control systems eg GIT, SVN.
- Familiarity with build systems (Gradle, Maven), Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus).
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies (including Azure, Oracle Cloud, IBM Bluemix, AWS etc.)
- Ability to switch among multiple projects, multiple languages, and multiple IDEs in short periods of time.
- Exposure to Java is a plus 2
- Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well individually as well as in a highly collaborative team.
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (especially Scrum).
- Enterprise Software Development Lifecycle.
- Direct work in applications that serve a very large number of users along with handling highly secure information.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any of the Physical Sciences with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2:2). Master's Degree would be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years' experience in software development.
- May be required to travel occasionally; overtime and weekend work maybe required
- Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CV's with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.