Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the mobile open pit equipment maintenance
- Establishing systems and procedures to ensure sustainable safe and reliable equipment
- Introducing, establishing and maintaining systems and procedures to “manage work”, from planning, execution, learning and improvements
- Executing maintenance and operation work while respecting statutory requirements and OEM equipment safety requirement
- Promoting preventive maintenance by motivating personnel to plan and prepare effective work plans and schedules in conjunction with the centralised planning resources
- Establishing skills development plans to meet existing and future business objectives
- Ensuring an optimal inventory of spares and establish relationships with reliable suppliers
- Developing and adhering to the company’s budget
- Ensure the Company’s regulations on Health and Safety at are strictly adhered to.
- Relevant education qualification
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in large open pit mining operations
- Experience in West Africa
- Advanced awareness of maintenance planning systems and software (CMMS)
- Advanced understanding of mobile maintenance hazards and controls
- Practical experience in mining operations management.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.