Dexterous Applied Training Institute, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Qualifications and background experience of practical training.
- Valid Mobile Crane certification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across a wide variety of people e.g. staff, clients, delegates.
- Proficient working knowledge of office IT systems.
- Familiarity with Instructor / Assessor techniques and qualifications.
- Previous experience training crane operators of various nationalities would be ideal.
- Any previous experience working in Africa would be an advantage.
- The role provides instruction, demonstration and examination/assessment of individuals/groups for specified course programmes and timetables.
- Ensures all aspects of training/assessment assignments are fully checked.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of current HSE legislation and procedures.
- Develops and updates training materials.
- Flexible to undertake additional duties commensurate with overall responsibilities of the job, and that are within their competence.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.