First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Ref Id: 1800001C
Job: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Organization: DMD DIRECTORATE
- Reporting to the Development Lead, the ideal candidate will have the responsibility for providing solutions and infrastructure support with respect to the digital product development project.
- Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessment to determine feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Review the functional specification document with the business unit to ensure its alignment to the business process
- Work with Digital Lab product team to ensure that measures and mechanisms for benefits management are well defined.
- A good First degree in any Business /IT discipline
- A minimum of five years’ experience in design and development solutions
- Excellent knowledge of functional requirements design business
- Excellent Knowledge of business financial models and business justifications
- Competencies in REQM3, BUAN5, BENM5 and other SFIA 5 skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other business unit leads
- Creativity with strong problem-solving capability.