Experience in running mining operations for producing mine/quarry is a plus.
- Mine planning
- Overseeing all mining operations being carried out by the company
- Setting up structures and controls for the management and maintenance of mining fleet
- Analysing existing operating procedures for the storage and distribution of blasting products
- Coordinating with the Regulatory authorities in the country to develop the security architecture for the storage and conveyance of blasting materials
- Developing internal processes to ensure efficiency and security of the company’s stock in line with Global best practices
- Creating and managing the operations budget for the CEO and Board’s approval.
- Managing all resources required for the business including technology and people.
- This will include regular performance reviews and developing professional development plans for the team.
- Ensuring coordination between the production from the bulk plant and the delivery to the clients.
- Developing a team of competent operations personnel with attention to HSSE
- Managing relationships with Suppliers and Local service providers
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Relevant education qualification
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in large mining operations
- Experience in West Africa
- Practical experience in mining operations management.