We are a rapidly growing cloud hosting provider based in Nigeria. Our company works with cutting edge technology to power some of the most popular web applications in the world. We are seeking experienced systems administrators to join our team located in Abuja. The successful candidate will be on-boarded as a paid intern for 90 days, and confirmed afterwards, if performance is satisfactory.
We are a brilliant team, with a strongly focused culture that values innovation and creativity. We have a casual work environment and a flat structure where team members are heard and have an impact.
As a system administrator, you will take your technical skills to the next level by tackling challenging issues presented by our ever expanding customer base. We are searching for a technology driven team player who is willing to help strengthen our exceptional support.
Are you a seasoned Linux system administrator with demonstrated experience implementing DevOps processes to improve synergy to support increased speed and frequency of implementation, testing and releasing of digital products and services? Are you curious and eager to learn about and try new tech solutions, meticulous and detail-oriented, reliable and possess good judgement, effectively communicate and collaborate with software developers and have mentored team members in the past? If yes, then this job is yours.
Qualification and requirements:
- Hands-on experience delivering Office 365 solutions.
- Design, plan and implement Office 365 solutions.
- Lead and deliver projects that encompass systems architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services.
- Able to speak to networking and infrastructure topics with clients to understand and recommend Office 365 solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Experience in the design, planning and implementation of Active Directory, ADFS, and Azure AD.
- Has demonstrated experience configuring Office 365 workloads such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business.
- Has demonstrated experience with Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
- Has experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS).
- Team and project leadership experience in a consulting environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Understands networking concepts on all OSI levels.
- Coffee and beverages are usually fully stocked.
- Experience working for IT companies in the past.
- CCNA, MCSA (O365 or Cloud)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.