- Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support for users via phone and email.
- Follow best practices and processes to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction
- Field incoming problems from end-users to resolve application, hardware and Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software issues;
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- Communicate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end-users, and unit leaders;
- Ensure all IT and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner;
- Accurately maintain logs and documentation related to Service Requests gotten from customers.
- Participate in the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications training programs and individual classes;
- Assist in creating end-user documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related education from the technical institute is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge
- Azure Active directory
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently to be considered for this role
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written skills required to communicate with users.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or Any Other ERP Solution would be an asset.
- Can work a shift-based job.