The African Talent Company | TATC seeks qualified candidates in Nigeria to fill this role
You will be responsible for all the tasks involved in ensuring that the company brand is properly positioned via the in-store demonstrators (Merchandisers).
This position is based in Lagos, however, the job will require to travel around the country as the role is
responsible for merchandisers in all our locations.
- Participating in Staff recruitment
- Training – Job skills and soft skills
- Staff Evaluation
- Setting and monitoring of monthly targets
- Merchandiser staff management
- Shelf Display
- Coordination of merchandising activities required to support our clients as well as ensuring high visibility of our products and brands
- Preparing reports & reporting to HOD.
- Monitor competitor activities and advice accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
Minimum OND At least four years of relevant and similar experience in retail segment / modern
trade Experience of merchandising within the organized retail sector
marketing products such as consumer household electronics,
kitchenware or FMCG products is preferred
Strong organization and planning skills
Good interpersonal skills
Good written and verbal communication skills as well as formal presentation skills
Problem analysis and problem-solving
Well-developed negotiation skills
Adaptability – must be able to fit into a multi-cultural environment