A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Use customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact
- Educate customers about IoD Nigeria’s products and services and direct them towards available resources for self-help
- Complete necessary documentation to manage customer complaints, issues and subsequent solutions
- Alert management on issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem
- Follow up on all escalated issues until a logical conclusion is reached
- Schedule, assign or act on any required member follow up in accordance with department guidelines.
- Use technology tools as directed and within established guidelines
- Enter membership data and other relevant information into Support Centre database or other data repository, as required.
- Suggest process improvements and participate in initiatives for increased effectiveness.
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization's customer data.
- Participate in individual and team trainings and meetings to ensure up-to-date knowledge.
- Respond to inbound service requests and customers inquiries routed to the centre via telephone and email in a knowledgeable and timely fashion.
- Provide information and technical support concerning dispute processes, and assist in determining resolution for members.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University;
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- A master's degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience related to the Job
- Competency Requirements The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Knowledge of Service Desk Operations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Positive, professional, customer-oriented attitude
- Customer contact work or relevant service industry experience
- Enhanced Customer Knowledge Management