Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,400 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel.
Key Responsibilities of Meeting & Events Sales Agent
- Maximises revenue through generating and following through on Meetings & Events leads, creating and evolving relationships.
- Identifies and converts potential new business through analysing current and denied business and proactively seeking out sales opportunities.
- Keeps up to date with local competitor activity.
- Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments, and Sales Teams, regarding the Meetings & Events opportunities within the hotel
- Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
Requirements of Meeting & Events Sales Agent
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment
- Pro active approach and commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Highly organised and motivated to work under own initiative.
- Previous experience of using Opera Sales & Catering is advantageous
- Want to be responsible for creating a first class and unique event experience? Then this is the job for you!