Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
- Raise health professionals satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers).
- Provide high-quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals. Delivers personal sales objectives. Job Family Group: Sales - In the Field
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure the database update of territory customers on a quarterly basis.
- Develop a long-term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in the development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree with a sales background.
- One to two years experience in the cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients ie. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals