- Qualified candidates would spend most of their time in the Hospital environment engaging with Wound care professionals to help deliver optimal clinical outcomes.
- Selection of candidates would be biased towards the Sciences, however any candidate with strong demonstrable skill from other disciplines can be considered.
- Qualified candidates would be provided robust training from globally certified trainers and the opportunity to travel outside the country for different career development activities.
- Remuneration is top as per industry and other incentives to motivate performance are handsome.
- Applicants should have a First degree in any of the Natural or Applied Sciences with a minimum of second class degree (2:1 or 2:2) from a recognized University and must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service.
- Age range between 25-30 years
- Excellent Use of English language
- Proficient in the use of Computer and Internet
- Good team player
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and committed to strict company policy
- Willingness to learn on the job and to travel regularly