Ref No: R2476934
- Raise health professionals satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers)
- Provide high-quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals. Delivers personal sales objectives.
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure the database update of territory customers on a quarterly basis.
- Develop a long-term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity, and product performance to assist in the development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree with a sales background.
- Experience in the cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals.