A reputable NGO hospital located in rural Local Government Area in Anambra State has immediate need of a licensed Medical Doctor.
- Monitor and provide general care to out-patients and in patients.
- Admit patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment.
- Examine and talk to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Carry out specific procedures, required for medical investigations.
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Promote and participate in health education/ health talks
- Undertake other responsibilities such as ensuring marketing activities.
- Teach and present clinical topics to nurses and others in the hospital medical team.
- Carry out auditing and research when necessary.
- Capable of performing a minor surgery
- Current Medical license
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Attention to details
- Good listening ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Ability to work with indigent community members
- High level of professionalism.
Salary: Open to Negotiation
Great compensation plan.
Free, furnished accommodation provided.