- Perform laboratory tests on patient specimens in the areas of Hematology, Chemistry, Microscopy and Microbiology to assist in identifying medical disorders and to monitor ongoing patient therapy.
- Checks instrument calibration and reagent reactivity by assaying quality control specimens to assure accurate patient test results.
- Evaluates results of patient testing, quality control and survey testing, takes appropriate action to prevent compromises in patient care.
- Perform troubleshooting, function checks and maintenance procedures to keep equipment and instruments in proper working order.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels and stocking of supplies and reagents. =pl,=[/'[=btain blood specimens from patients using standardized capillary or veni-puncture procedures as ordered by the physician.
- Consult with other healthcare professionals concerning requested services and test results.
- Degree in MLS or MLT Certificate with valid Practicing License etc. Experience: 2 to 10 years
- Apart from paying a competitive salary, our organization has a strategy for staff retention with focus on people development, incentives and motivation packages.
- Successful candidates would commence work as from 02 December 2019.