Our facility, a private hospital of a reputable standard is dedicated to providing medical assistance to people across the country.
- The Medical Doctor would supervise physiotherapy and counseling activities
- Quality control of the care given: adherence to medical protocols, registration of complications, leading morbidity and mortality meeting
- The Medical Doctors would Supervise data collection, data analysis and regular reporting
- Organizing proper care for the inoperable/incurable patients through partnerships with other organizations
- The Medical Doctor would treat the patient with respect, providing good quality care and ensuring privacy and confidentiality.
- Nigerian Medical license with a minimum of 2 years of active clinical experience after NYSC.
- General practitioner with 2 years surgical experience.
- Team leader and management skills.
- Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and patient care;
- Motivation, flexibility, and capacity to work as a team and in emergency program.
- Available to work morning, afternoon or night shifts.
Orile-coker, Surulere, Lagos (Nigeria)