- Monitor and provide general care to out-patients and in patients.
- Admit patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment
- Examine and talk to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Carry out specific procedures, required for medical investigations
- Work with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties.
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Promote and participate in health education.
- Undertake other responsibilities such as planning the workload and call schedules.
- Teach and present clinical topics to doctors and others in the hospital medical team.
- Carry out auditing and research when.
Current Medical License
Minimum of 5 years’ experience
Must have completed NYSC.
Attention to details
Good listening ability
Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
Excellent relationship management.
Proactive problem-solving approach
Ability to work under pressure.
High level of professionalism.
Great compensation plan and work schedule.