Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Health Maintenance Organization established with the objective of becoming the HMO of choice for corporate entities and private subscribing enrollees, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel for the role above.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
This role requires the occupant to:
- Carry out on a quarterly basis for all clients, structured preventive Health programmes and provide Health improvement goals / feedback to Clients;
- Ensure that client contracting processes such as with existing businesses, new businesses and all variety of pre- and post-engagement documentation are closed out and executed in a timely manner;
- Track on a per client basis encounter and utilization data, identify and report unusual events to management;
- Based on client feedback; provide strategic input into company products and benefits which will impact positively on service delivery standards;
- Supervise and report on bi-annual patient satisfaction surveys and provide action plans for improvement.
- Supervise and actively effect the production of weekly news-letters in line with the World Health Organization Calendar on preventive Health information and topical Health care matters.
- Carry out presentations with the marketing team prospecting for new business transaction.
- Generate new businesses.
- Provide input into the process improvement initiatives of the company.
- Work closely with Account / Billing units in order to ensure that clients settle all financial obligations as at and when due.
- Carry out key and prospective client presentations in collaboration with the marketing team(s)
- Monitor excluded services delivered on approval by and ensuring prompt payment by Client;
- Constantly seek for ways and means of generating referrals and new additional business (Premium and non- premium) from existing clients.
- Communicate with clients and develop working relationships;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Obtain and ensure that you have a thorough grasp of regulatory Operational guidelines, departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance;
- Develop and Evaluate Patient’s satisfaction and quality of care provided for them;
- Resolving provider and enrollee complaints and grievances promptly and provide input for associated business process improvement activities.
- Perform all other related functions as assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
RequirementsThe Ideal Person should have:
- A Medical Degree (MBBS or MBChB) or its equivalent from a recognised University or Medical School.
- NYSC certificate or certificate of exemption
- Must be a Medical Doctor with 2 years post-NYSC work experience in a related role, preferably in a similar organization or generally in the Health sector.
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge in Health Care Management
- Good oral communication skills
- Proficient knowledge in computer applications especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Strong grasp of Medical and Clinical terminologies and procedures.
- Salary is very competitive and attractive.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.