Centre for Communication and Social Impact (CCSI) is a non-government organization focusing on the role of communication to impact health and social behavior, build brands and lead in technical guidance.
- Understand the project and programme objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience and brand positioning and ultimately translate into an innovative and creative event experience
- Lead the creation of overarching experience designs that delivers against the strategic vision
- Day-to-day management of digital media plans including developing recommendations, execution details and budgets
- Manage and supervise the creative team in day to day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a resource for the team:
- Development of briefs for creative team
- Train, motivate, grow and evaluate team-members
- Lead and inspire a team of designers and writers from entry-level to senior
- Facilitate synergy, monitor bandwidth, delegate work within the creative team
- Interpret feedback and respond with creative solutions that creatively respect the constraints of timing and resources
- Creation of mood boards and mock-ups to visually express ideas and collaborate with the team to ensure that the creative vision
- Research and implement new trends, techniques and technologies that are relevant to project/programme media strategies
- Oversee the creative ideation and design efforts for experiential, events, and brand/project activations
- Manage and analyze organization’s/project/programme social media and web channels
- Leads entire account or account portfolio including integration of other channel partners such as social, SEM, SEO,
- Proficient at crafting a strategic direction and KPIs to measure success.
- Is proficient at all media channels and in media measurement for each channel.
- Ensure that all work meets a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association
- Lead presentations of creative ideas to in-house team and clients
- Support the needs of clients and advocate for the creative integrity of your team
- Keep up with emerging behaviors, technologies, etc. that influence our client’s business
- Grow by participating in and supporting a culture of constructive feedback
- Network within the industry to share ideas, knowledge and resources and stay attuned to larger industry trends to assist in generating creative ideas
- Resolves any day to day issues, escalating when necessary.
- Responsible for team communication.
- Contribute to multi-discipline meetings, lending media and technology expertise and contributing to overall discussion
- Develop reports for social media accounts and campaigns.
Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ years’ experience in an agency environment and/or creative leadership role
- Experience overseeing the full suite of digital and social channels into a single mix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complicated problems
- Strong design background—versed in animation, photo direction, video direction, graphic design and production methods
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications
- Ability to scale ideas/solutions to budget, brand needs, timelines and environments
- Experience working with development agencies and building creative teams
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365 apps
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Enthusiasm about contemporary culture: media, music, art, activism and culture
- The spirit of optimism, openness and support to your environment every day
- Proactive dedication to getting things done every day
- Advanced knowledge and experience of social media marketing and engagement
- Must be a role model, champions change and realizes early when something is not working and proactively redirects to another solution
- Able to make decisions and provide team direction quickly to maintain workflow.
- Strong experience and integration with research/planning and analytics/measurement/optimization
Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field a master’s in Digital media or Business administration with focus on advertising is a plus.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.