OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Media execution monitoring and management, media performance reporting and management
- Contract follow-up and budget-cost control
- Media relations maintenance, garner strong media relationships with a focus on top tier media, bloggers/KOLs
- Coordinate all consumer media strategies to maximize external awareness and understanding of the brand vision
- Play integral role in the execution and development of all product, retail, and sponsorship communications to engage media coverage
- Third party agency management
- Profound understanding of local media landscape, and preferrably established relations with media
- Sensitive to digits and excellent data analysis expertise
- Experienced in media planning and media management
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising/Media/PR/Communications/Journalism or related majors.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working in 3C/electronics brands is a plus
- Under 32 years old
- Must be detail oriented, while at the same time confident in working under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.