FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
Our client, a leading Communications and Marketing solutions firm in Lagos is currently seeking for the right Talent to fill the role of an Accounts Manager
Summary of Job Description
The role holder will be responsible for the coordination of brand activities as well as coordination of the brand’s marketing and communication efforts. S/he will ensure that all briefs are well understood and clear to all those involved, must understand clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. S/he will draw daily, weekly and monthly reports of brand activities to include all third party commitments and receivables from Clients.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and communications.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or a related role.
- Sound understanding of integrated marketing and communication methods, budgeting and reporting on progress.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all corresponding levels of an organization; sometimes also including executive and C-level (as the need arises).
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.