The company is a fast-growing Agriculture firm engaged in the sale and installation of poultry equipment for modern chicken farms in Nigeria.
- Installation and commissioning of newly built modern Chicken Houses according to agreed schedule and budget
- Manage and direct the installation team, plan crew, materials and other resources for daily work plan
- Maintain relationship with the customer, other contractors at site and company sales team
- Maintain project administration in time and expense sheets, logs, progress reports and material requests
- Manage drawings, tool packages and consumables stock
- Ensure a compliant environment at the worksite according to relevant national safety standards
- Carry out service calls, repair and maintenance of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems at existing clients locations.
- Vocational School of Higher Education, Mechanical departments or Vocational High School / Technical High School, Machinery, Engineering, Metal Work, graduated from the departments.
- Class B driving license
- Having at least 2-year experience in the sector (Field installations in projects, Construction Site experience)
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to use measuring instruments
- Have strong communication skills, result oriented, team player and leader.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Open to development – willing to learn.
- Willing to work flexible hours at different locations and travel at short notice.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.