Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry
- Assist leader (Head of Mechanical static, marine & lifting Equipment) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as the case may be, as required during major operations.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of theses resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the Onne base or in Contractors facilities.
- Coordinates, according to the instructions received from hierarchy, his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerised maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Supervises receipt of materials on a technical point of view. Visit the Onne warehouse when required.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, take action for improvement as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation.
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites.
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Degree as Chief Engineer or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Marine, Hydraulic, Lifting equipment and, various mechanical Static equipment.
- Experience: 5 years as Chief Engineer on board vessel or as Mechanical Engineer in operational functions in Oil & Gas Industry.