Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
- Manage interfaces with the main contractor through CPY Commissioning Representative for at matters related to commissioning, during the whole life of the project.
- Prepare system limit drawings with regards to his discipline.
- Participate as necessary and within the frameworks of the Mechanical discipline in the Factory Acceptance tests of the relevant major equipment packages.
- Supervise the Vendor activities related to mechanical commissioning tasks
- BSc, BTech or HND in Mechanical Equipment Management or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- OPERCOM / CAPS, ESD systems.
- Advanced Control Systems programming
- Commissioning Engineering, Commissioning Execution
- Knowledge of the FPSO applied his discipline.
- Attractive and Negotiable
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the Reference Number of the job as the subject of the email
- Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.