Almond Pavers seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Ability to maintain and troubleshoot hydraulics, compressors and Pneumatics.
- Ability to work on and diagnose issues with hydraulics, compressors and Pneumatics.
- Proficient in use of Power tools/measuring device.
- Basic to intermediate electrical and computer skill
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with precision alignment, drive trains conveyors and machine frame.
- Able to test the electrical system and continuity of circuits in electrical writing equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters,voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
- Follow standard operating Procedures (SOP’S)
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Verify equipment to ensure its proper functioning and to detect potential problems before they occur.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Optimize machine performance, efficiency and productivity in other to meet targets.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Operate production equipment to meet production needs while maintaining the highest product standards.
- Produce assigned products with verbal and written instructions.
- Complete equipment set-up procedures and preventative maintenance.
- Use tools and measuring devices to maintain, adjust and repair equipment.
- Accurately prepare all necessary production and maintenance reports on a daily basis.
- Read and understand equipment manuals and technical drawings.
- Light electrical duties as needed.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy plant components using hoists and hand tools.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Complete minor repairs on equipment and refers issues to maintenance to avoid production delays.
- Follow established guidelines on policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Communicate any product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions to relieving operators and factory manager.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.