A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- A well-grounded Christian
- Average height
- Ond/Hnd mechanical Engineering
- 2 years post nysc experience
- Aged 28- 35
- Sociable, good persuasive ability
- Calculative Ability
- A task-oriented person