- Preparation of tender documents including; detailed drawings, specification and Bill Of Quantities
- Participate in tender technical analysis and negotiations.
- Review and approve workshop drawings for construction.
- Supervision of construction and installation works of building mechanical services
- Liaise with Project Managers, Architects, and other engineers to coordinate design of engineering projects
- Prepare and submit project and progress reports as appropriate
- Prepare test procedure plan, supervision test on electromechanical equipment and certify test results.
- Supervise equipment commissioning programme and sign-off.
Background and requirements
- B. Eng Mechanical Engineering
- Vantage PDMS 11.6 Equipment & piping Design
- Professional Certification: COREN (Registered member)
- Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) - Corporate member
- Nigerian Institute of Mechanical Engineers (NiMechE) – member
- Vantage PDMS 11.6 Equipment & Piping Design – Certified
- Minimum 6 years work experience in similar position.
- Appropriate selection of equipments to include HVAC Load calculations Duct & pipe sizing.
- Tender documents preparation to include Detailed drawings & BOQ’s
- Preparation, Design & supervision of operational maintenance manual for Electromechanical equipment
- Autocard and or Revit conversant
- Experienced in plumbing design
- Review of workshop drawings for construction
- In-depth knowledge of codes and standard for designing building mechanical services
Skills and Abilities (IT Tools)
- Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, MS Project, & Outlook )
- AutoCAD , AutoCAD MEP, PDMS
- Design Software ( Primavera Project Planner )
- Good command of Language English Language ( Oral & Written )